The Fall in the Seven Churches.
- Ephesus' "...thou hast left thy first love." (Revelation 2:4) is... Eve leaves Adam's side.
- Pergamos' "...thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is... ...the doctrine of Balaam ... to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication." (Revelation 2:13) is Eve is at the tree of knowledge of good and evil, Satan... the false prophet and tempter...'s seat, where she is tempted to eat of its fruit (as well as commit spiritual fornication).
- Thyatira's "...that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols." (Revelation 2:20) is Eve becomes the false prophetess and temptress and temps Adam to eat of the fruit (as well as commit spiritual fornication).
- Sardis' "...thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead." (Revelation 3:1) is Adam gives Eve her name which means "living" but she is dead or in the process of dieing a slow death.
- Laodicea's "...thou art ... naked: ... buy of me ... white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear..." (Revelation 3:17,18) is God gives Adam and Eve skins to cover their nakedness.
To the extent possible under law, James Waterhouse has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to "The Fall in the Seven Churches, version 20200313".